Sponsor a show your family loves – or one that matches your company’s values. Contact Jill Dillingham at firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 277-3455 for more information.
Your $300 gift goes a long way.
One of the most frequently asked questions at the Playhouse is: “Do you have to pay for the shows you put on?” Yes, we do! Licensing costs can range from $500 for short plays to $5,000 for musicals.
Businesses – and families like yours – help defray these costs so we can invest in the costumes, sets, props,
With a sponsorship your name will appear:
- On the show’s program (up to 100 audience members will see it each night).
- In the director’s speech before every performance.
- In every e-mail to our mailing list (1,000+ people).
- In social media promotions (1,600+ Facebook fans, 800+ Instagram fans).
- On posters, announcements, and newspaper ads.
Optional: Come take a picture with the cast!
Thank you to our growing list of AMP sponsors:
- Steve & JoAnne Leimberg: South Pacific 2018
- Nancy & Jack Dickson: Oklahoma! 2019
- Amelia Music Studio: Cheaper by the Dozen 2019
- Elizabeth Pointe Lodge: Grand Hotel 2019
- Villa Villekula Toys: Scrooge 2019
- Ballroom On Amelia: The Boy Friend 2019
And thank you to our future sponsors!