Sponsor a show your family loves – or one that matches your company’s values. Contact Jill Dillingham at firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 277-3455 for more information.
Sponsor a show now: $400 for musicals and $300 for plays
One of the most frequently asked questions at the Playhouse is: “Do you have to pay for the shows you put on?” Yes, we do! Licensing costs can range from $500 for short plays to $5,000 for musicals.
Businesses – and families like yours – help defray these costs so we can invest in the costumes, sets, props,
With a sponsorship your name will appear:
- On the show’s program (up to 100 audience members will see it each night).
- In the director’s speech before every performance.
- In every e-mail to our mailing list (1,000+ people).
- In social media promotions (1,600+ Facebook fans, 800+ Instagram fans).
- On posters, announcements, and newspaper ads.
Optional: Come take a picture with the cast!
Thank you to our growing list of AMP sponsors:
- Scrooge — Villa Villekula Toys, 2019, 2021
- Little Women — Bippity Boppity Boo Bootique, 2021
- Kiss Me Kate — Nancy and Jack Dickson (dedicated to Char Bachman by her niece, Karen Newman), 2021
- The Sound of Music — The Lyden Family, 2021
- Jekyll & Hyde — Jim and Patti Saunderson, 2021
- South Pacific — Steve & JoAnne Leimberg, 2018
- Oklahoma! — Nancy & Jack Dickson, 2019
- Cheaper by the Dozen — Amelia Music Studio, 2019
- Grand Hotel — Elizabeth Pointe Lodge, 2019
- The Boy Friend — Ballroom On Amelia, 2019
And thank you to our future sponsors!